Busy Week Ahead.
March 12, 2007
This week is going to be a busy week.
Here is the funny thing. A lot of people assume I’m this super established designer rock start whatever. I’m not, nor consider myself that. When a project established to a name comes in, I’m just as giddy as i was when i got my first real project from Split Clothing years back. So with that said. I’m happy and flattered that people enjoy my work enought to consider me for major projects. Here is a sample of what is on deck:
• Burton Snowboards Apparel
• Spyder Skies. Wrap up some illustrations
• Lucas Films. Assist with a style guide
• Nike. Help with typography over in Spain for a motion piece.
• IdN Interview. Have a few loose ends
• Rip Curl – Apparel
there is some other stuff too, but that is just this week. Some of that will flow over into next week, but it’s not too complicated or time consuming. So fingers crossed, a lot of starbucks and support from friends, should be easy!